Problem Solving & The Open Road
- Curiosity is so much more powerful than observing the obvious.
- We all do the same things no matter what it says on our business cards.
We all are involved in the innovate use of the problem solving process.
- Best place to solve a problem is on the open road!
- Why does an open road open your mind?
The Spirit of the Open Road
- The Open Road allows you to take a step away from your immediate world, yet gives you a visual point to concentrate on.
Multitasking gives you opportunity to screw up more than one thing at same time!
- Very act seeking sets something off in us that inspires our problem solving juices.
Make all preparations necessary!
You better know where you are going, if you don’t where you are going any road will get you there.
- Quickest way to learn where you are going is to question everything who, what when, where, why and how.
- Question even what you think you already know!
Chance favors the prepared mind
- Preparation lays the ground for magic to happen.
- Your mind will only take in what you are prepared to receive.
- Chance, preparation, & magic combine together to solve problems.
Are you sure?
- This question takes information and turns it into knowledge.
- Preparation leads to commitment.
- Preparation makes problem your passion.
You will become known for the problems you solve!
- Solutions are sometimes found in very unexpected places.
- Each of us has a unique knowledge.
- Some take a simple tool and link a dreamer and a dream.
- Have courage to always pursue your passion.
To be good teacher you must be good learner
- Trusting instincts is needed in problem solving.
- Most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.
- Let eyes not only see but also behold.
- Find fresh perspective.
- Find your horizon.
- Nourish your soul.
- Enjoy journey.
Look for what truly excites you.
- Open road is both a place and state of mind.
- Universe is one of abundance not scarcity.
- Enjoy the ride more than you ever have before.
Learn To Lead
Join to get our latest content by email.